- Step 1: Get an empty bottle of water (standard 16.9 ounce)
- Step 2: Place your spare dimes into the bottle.
- Step 3: Turn in your full bottle; you’ve just made a significant contribution!
- Step 4: Receive rewards, recognition, & a raffle ticket! (Details below)
- Fill up a water bottle with dimes! (Ask your parents, aunts & uncles, grandparents, neighbors, and friends to help!) Think you can submit 2 or 3? Go for it!
PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS, FRIENDS, & COMMUNITY MEMBERS:
- Help students fill their bottles, or fill your own!
- Want to fast-forward the process? Make a donation! For every $100 donated, an additional bottle count will be added to your total or the total of a student of your choice (and their class!)
- Donate a prize (or prizes) that will be raffled to students to help encourage them!
- Encourage students to succeed by matching donations (you decide the amount!)
Youngsville Academy is seeking to raise $30,000 to support the building campaign! Donations are tax-deductible and every dime makes a difference!
- For each bottle submitted, the student or community member will receive an admission pass to Hill Ridge Farms (Value: Up to $14), a PDQ gift card (Value: $10)*, and raffle ticket!
- The class that submits the most bottles each quarter will receive an Ice Cream Party!
- The class that submits the most bottles during the year will receive a Pizza Party and each student will receive a YA t-shirt!
- Each donor will receive public recognition.
- Individuals donating 2 bottles of dimes (or equivalent donation) will be commemorated in our permanent facility with a Leaf inscribed with their name.
- Individuals donating 3+ bottles of dimes (or equivalent donation) will be commemorated in our permanent facility with an Apple inscribed with their name.
- Special recognition available for major donations, $1,000+
The fundraiser will conclude Friday June 1, 2018!
Prizes will be raffled after the conclusion of the fundraiser!
* Listed Rewards items are available for the first 200 submissions. Subsequent submissions may receive different items, of comparable value.